E2 Visa Program
About the E2 Visa Program
An E2 treaty investor visa is a non-immigrant visa reserved for foreign entrepreneurs of countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States. E2 investor visas allows foreign investors to enter and work inside of the United States based on a substantial investment in a bona fide enterprise.
- The E-2 visa allows foreign investors to establish and run a company in the US.
- With the E-2 visa, investors and their families can live in the US.
- An E-2 investor visa is a non-immigrant visa and does not provide Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Fast Processing time. Move to the U.S. in 4 months.*
- Investor can move immediately to the U.S along with their family (spouse and children under 21).
- Spouse can work in the U.S.
- Children under 21 can attend school and university in the U.S. at instate tuition rates.